Monday, May 19, 2008

Welcome Letter

Hello and welcome to the Thompson Technology Consulting Blog Site.

The purpose of this blog site is so you can come here for information on the many services that are offered and or provided. Brochures and letters are only able to communicate so much. There is a very vast and broad range of services that Thompson Technology Consulting can bring to you. Everything from hard drive cloning to photography services, web design and management, to network design and installations. As time permits, I will write articles covering different topics that may be of interest to you. One of the first I will write after this welcome letter is on why one might wish to consider hard drive cloning.


Being well aware that most people are not techies, I will try to write as lively as I can and add some humor in to keep your interest. I manage a number of sites for various reasons, some are personal and some are business. If you like what you see, I will be happy to either create one or more sites for you and or manage those sites as well, or I can teach you how to do it yourself. Please remember that I run a business, so there are fees for all of this. But hey, the good news is you don't have to pay to come here and read any of this.


Thanks for stopping by and hope to be of service to you soon.


Sincerely;

Chuck Thompson

1 comment:

artmann said...

could ya send me cost for web page design with different options