Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recovery Services, Destruction Services

Another service that I am proud to offer is recovery services. In the event you have accidentally deleted a file from your hard drive, camera card, flash drive, external hard drive, or what have you, there is a very high chance I can recover those files for you. Pictures, programs, music, software, even if you deleted it over a year ago. And even if your computer has completely crashed and is fully locked up, I can still recover most files in most every case. I can also recover passwords and re set passwords on systems including Administrator passwords and BIOS passwords. (Proof of ownership and rights required on resetting Administrator and BIOS passwords on any system).


Lost a file because it just seemed to disappear? I can get it back and re file it so you can find it again. Want to make sure that a file you delete can never be recovered? I can install the right programs so you never have to worry about someone finding your old private files. I can also wipe a hard drive to the world's toughest standards, well above United States Government Level requirements. There are less than 100 people world wide who could ever recover those files then. And they are to expensive for most people to afford to hire anyway. Reformatting does not erase your files like so many people believe, I can still recover files that were on the past OS.


There are always options. Not all is lost unless you want it to truly be lost.


Coming soon; External Firewall dedicated machines for your home network.

No comments: